Monday, February 2, 2009

Debut

A lot of stuff happened last year. I had a job I adored for 6 months. But it was temporary and ended in Dec. I had a lot of time to myself, but moreover, I had a job that did away with the guilt. At my current job, there's a constant pressure to be working 24-7. If I'm not working on the weekends, I feel like I should be. That way I would get ahead. It's a maddening way to live and for 6 months, I remembered what it's like to be a normal person with a job that requires reasonable amounts of work. I rediscovered my love for quilting during my time at my dream job and I'm trying to hold onto the feeling of enjoying creating and making something without the guilt looming over me.

I'd like to document my projects and give my Mom something to read in her spare time (hi Mom!). So let's get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment