Saturday, March 21, 2009

Asian UFO

I finished a top to another UFO. This one had been sitting around with the blocks mostly done for about 4 years (or more). For some reason, I was thinking I had a lot more work to do on it. But when I dragged it out of the closet, I realized that it was a lot closer to completion than I thought. So I finished about 20 blocks and then put the top together.



It's done in an Asian theme, so there are lots of black, red, and gold fabrics. It's a large project at 84" x 84". I'm trying to decide how to finish it. I could put a border on it, but I think it's going to be difficult enough to quilt without adding anything more. It's going to be a real challenge to quilt, so I'm going to set it aside for awhile. (Plus, I'm out of batting and waiting for a good sale to buy more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment