Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Row Robin Swap - Sudi Laura's Row

Next up this weekend was a row for Sudi Laura. She wanted an alphabet quilt. Her first row is still with the previous person in the rotation, but I went ahead and started her row. I was scheduled for the letters F-J. Here it is (pinned badly against the neighbor's fence).

Here's a closeup of some of my favorite fabric. I just love this pink fern fabric. I have a pretty big piece of yardage of it, and this was a perfect opportunity to use some of it up.

This was a fun row to work on because there wasn't a lot of preplanning (other than choosing the fabric out of my stash). I just went at it making wonky letters. It was a bit hard to adjust the size up and make bigger letters (this row is 12" tall, I think) but it came out pretty well, I think.

1 comment:

  1. whee, that's really fun. will be wonderful to see how these rows all go together.

    ReplyDelete